|Eibunren Award ２０１１
JAAP INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL
To positively discover and reward professional quality, entries suitable for
professional work, as well as to vitalize the short film industry and discover
new talent (student and individual) of the next generation. We hope to function
as the incubator of the audiovisual industry.
- Organizer: Eibunren Award Planning committee.
Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science And Technology- Japan（MEXT）
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry（METI）
Tokyo Metropolitan Government
Visual Industry Promotion Organization（VIPO）
Motion Picture and Television Engineering Society of Japan, Inc.
Japan Ad. Contents Production Companies Association
Japan Post Production Association（JPPA）
Japanese Society of Cinematographers（JSC)
Japanese Society of Lighting Directors（JSL)
The Machine Industry Memorial Foundation（TEPIA）
The Mainichi Newspapers
The Yomiuri Shimbun
The Eizo Shimbun
Uni Press Service co., Ltd.
- Deadline: From April 1, 2011 to May 31, 2011.
- Entry eligibility:
The general public (It is acceptable excluding the member of Japan Association Of Audiovisual Producers, Inc.)
- Qualification for Entries:
(1) Works shall be those that have been produced from April 1, 2010 to March 31, 2011.
(2) In principle, length shall be less 60 minutes.
(3) Media, Method
||a) Movie, Video||
||b) TV program||
||e) Interactive Web||
- Entry Categories:
(1) Corporate Communications
Works that aim at outer branding and inner branding etc. of enterprise, and
to communicate industry or corporate culture.
||a) Corporate Introduction||
||b) Corporate PR||
||c) Facilities Introduction
||d) Sales promotion||
||e) Product Introduction||
||f) Event, Exhibition
(2) Social Communications
Works that aim at education, culture, society and/or works that convey this theme throughout society.
||a) Educational material||
||b) Science and technology||
||c) Skill recording
||d) Academic research||
||f) Exhibition image in a pavilion
(3) Personal Communications
Works from individuals or groups that aspire to a career in image production. (Freestyle)
- Prize Awards:
(1) Grand Prix Awards
Best Film Award（Grand Prix） １
Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Minister's Award １
Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Minister's Award １
Excellent Film Awards（Semi-Grand Prix） ３
(2) Outstanding Performance Awards
Outstanding Performance Award for Corporate Communications Max. ５
Outstanding Performance Award for Social Communications Max. ５
Outstanding Performance Award for Personal Communications Max. ５
(3) Special Awards
Award for Design Excellence
(4) The numbers above indicate last year’s results. This year’s results may differ.
(1) Two-stage screening（Initial screening and Final review）is scheduled.
(2) Delegated to experts by Japan Association Of Audiovisual Producers, Inc.(JAAP) and/or chosen jury by member of JAAP.
- Judging period: From late June, 2011 to mid-September, 2011.
- Final result announcement: Late September, 2011.（Results posted on our website.）
- Award ceremony: Late November, 2011 in Jiji Press Hall, Tokyo
- Release: From November, 2011 to March, 2012. General prize winners shown to public in Tokyo, Sapporo, Okinawa and Osaka.
- Entry Procedures:
Entry forms must be filled out and sent together with films/videos to the Eibunren office. The applicants must pay the shipping fee.
(1) Entry eligibility Entries must arrive by May 31, 2011.
(2) Entry fees
a）10,000 yen per 1 work
b) 5,000 yen per 1 work（Student, Individual）
An invoice will be sent after the application deadline. Please transfer payment
to the following account. The applicants must pay the transfer commission.
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Toranomon Branch
Savings account １２５７３２０
JAPAN ASSOCIATION OF AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCERS, INC
(3) Acceptable entry format: DVD or VHS. DVD or CD-ROM for Interactive Web animation etc. Please ask Eibunren if you wish to participate with film (16mm･35mm). PAL DVDs are not acceptable.
(1) Please arrange the necessary copyright before you participate. We assume no responsibility for any claims or damages relating to copyright infringement.
(2) Please include a Japanese script when entering a foreign language work.
(3) Please allow us to keep the media of the prize winning work.
Eibunren Award 2011 flyer
Please fill in the entry form that you can download from here.
Sent to Entry Form ＆ Contact
JAPAN ASSOCIATION OF AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCERS, INC.